Happy July 1st! I will give your child many tools that we will use every day (crayons, pencils, folders, notebooks), but I would love some help with these specialty items.
Please bring these supplies to our Open House on Thursday, August 24.
- pencil box (make sure that it can open and close easily)
- earbuds (please label with your child’s name, a piece of tape works well)
- gym shoes (kept in your child’s locker)
- 1″ binder with pockets on the inside cover
- composition notebook, wide ruled
- 1 pair of blunt child’s scissors, labeled with your child’s name
- 1 box of bandaids
Important items your child should bring to school every day.
- backpack (big enough for a lunchbox, folder, library book, and snow gear in the winter)
- filled water bottle (water only, no juice please)
- 2 healthy snacks (one for the morning and one for the afternoon… second graders get hungry!)
- Wish List Items…. (things to donate if you can to our room..just pick 1 0r 2…)
- box of graham crackers
- page protector sheets
- colored pencils
- disinfectant wipes
Thanks so much for helping your child get ready for second grade! Please email me if you have any questions. 🙂
~Ms. Yankee ( email@example.com)